Anamorphic Coffee Table
Look what we have made at 3cre8ive – we are calling it the “Anamorphic Coffee Table…
A unique geometrically designed coffee table – as a whole it’s a round coffee table made of six smaller geometric coffee tables which also fit together to create a multitude of shapes.
A combination of styles with a modern clean European look and a retro twist. Made for environmentally sustainable Birch table top.
– Cut from one piece of Birch ply the table top has a continuous wood grain
– Made from sustainable, environmentally friendly* hardwood (Birch ply)
– Diameter 1040mm (as a whole)
– Single table 525 x 450mm
– Height 490mm
– Hard wearing gloss finish on table top
– Gloss orange legs (other colour options available P.O.A.)
– Ply line edges
– Computer cut for exact shape and hand finished
(*Due to the characteristics of wood the wood grain on tabletop will vary from table to table, PEFC and FSC certificates guarantee that the wood raw material is from sustainably managed forests with legal logging operations.)
For more images visit the portfolio page.
Available to purchase from our Etsy store (click here)